7.01.2011

the 7-eleven/slurpee mania in naga



picture from Naga City Deck
 June 28, 2011 was the opening of the much awaited 7-eleven branch here in Naga City.

Before it opened  some were like "So what? Been there done that.", and many were like "ohmigad I'm so excited." and I'm one of them.

 And when the opening day finally arrived the "ohmigad i'm so excited" feeling that I felt turned into "OHMIGAD I CANT GET THROUGH!" situation. ahaha. As much as I wanted to go in and believe me I really did try, I just couldn't because of the huge number of people standing in and out of the store so I decided to come back the next day.

I was really craving for a siopao-slurpee snack so I came back Wednesday with a couple of my friends. Sad to say we could only go through to the hotdogs from the other side of the store opposite the Slurpee machine. Damn! There was a long snake like line for the Slurpee's so we had no choice but to leave the store and buy some drinks elsewhere. And another reason why we didn't stick around to buy the drink is because there was a guy dispensing the frozen treat. Say whaaaaat?! Yup! A guy was operating the machine and I don't want any other person to deal with how much I want to put into the cup.

I'm not saying that some of you are "nali" or "bali".  I am much excited as you are. The difference is just I don't have the patience to wait and stand in line. So good job for you re perseverance.

Thursday and now Friday came and I lost all the excitement. I'm not craving for the Slurpee anymore. tsk. Maybe one of these days Ill get to buy one but I think I wont enjoy it as much as I could have.

1 comment:

  1. mgbkal ka nlng nong slurpee sa manila..ehehe

    ReplyDelete